Sunday, May 11, 2014

Curvy Girl Fashion - Scuba Knit Teal Dress

Here's a rainy Sunday fashion blog post for you! I saw this dress on Forever 21+ and fell in love with the colours that were available. I had a really hard time trying to decide which colour to get - turquoise or pink. I didn't have anything turquoise in my closet at the moment so I decided to go for that one. If you are interested in this dress, it's still up on the website in both colours here! I'm trying to be good with my shopping but I really want it in pink too...and its only $18.80!!!

As I said in previous blog posts, we are still having snow and really cold weather here in Newfoundland and Spring doesn't seem to want to arrive this year. So the day I chose to wear this dress, I ended up having to put tights on with it because it was really cold out! I actually like the tights with it because it gives it kind of an edgy look (the dress on it's own seems more on the dressier side...like something you could wear to a summer wedding or something). I paired it with some black booties from Madden Girl to complete the edgy look, a black cardigan to cover my shoulders for work as there are medium straps like a tank top, and a long chain from Reitmans.



Once the weather gets nicer I'll be wearing this a lot with sandals so you will probably see this pop up in a future blog post, and I will show you how versatile it is. I absolutely love this dress and definitely recommend picking it up while it's still online!

Thanks for reading! I hope you like the outfit :)

Much Love,
April
xo

2 comments:

  1. LOL at this ego stroking nonsense. Your soooooo busy answering phones at a local high school. Ego Stroking at it's finest is what this blog is all about. What.A.Joke

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made a few fine points there. I did a search on the matter and found most people will go along with with your blog.
    Dubrovnik villa

    ReplyDelete