Friday, December 6, 2013

Curvy Girl Fashion - Old Clothes, New Outfits #2

Happy Friday!!

Continuing on with my new project of making outfits from clothes already in my closet, I put together something this morning that I really liked and figured it was blog worthy. I took a pair of pink skinny jeans from Bluenotes and paired it with a black and white striped top from Forever 21+, a leopard print scarf from eBay, and a pair of black "Baretraps" wide leg boots from Shoe Company. I wore this shirt and scarf combo before (I LOVE stripes and leopard print together) but with a pair of regular blue jeans and beige boots. The pink bottoms tucked into a pair of black boots gave the outfit a completely different but fun vibe!


For comparison, here's the shirt and scarf combo with regular blue jeans...


See the difference? Isn't it amazing? This is a super fun project and I'm really enjoying it so far! You should give it a try! See you next time :)

Much Love,
April
xo

2 comments: