Sunday, September 29, 2013

Curvy Girl Fashion - Owl Casual Friday

Ok, I know...my owl obsession is getting a little out of hand. Everything I see, I want to buy!! I bought this top the same day I purchased my owl sweatshirt - one of my co-workers told me she saw an owl top at Winners that week. I just popped in to see if I could find it and it was there and I loved it (and it was only $19.99)! Its long so its great with leggings and the owl is kind of crocheted onto the shirt. It's a little big but that's the way a lot of tops seem to be lately so its perfectly fine.

Friday, I wore it with a pair of red leggings from Urban Planet and my "Bare Traps" boots from The Shoe Company (I don't know if I mentioned this last week but these are wide calf). This outfit is super casual, comfy and perfect for fall!


I'm working on an outfit that I'm SUPER excited to share on my blog. It's not for everyone but it certainly gives me nostalgia. I almost have everything so hopefully it will be on next Friday's blog!!

Much Love,
April
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment