Friday, September 20, 2013

Curvy Girl Fashion - 4 Days Of Work Outfits!!!

So to make up for my laziness this past summer, I decided to do 4 outfits for this week's blog post! I would have done a full work week but one of the days I wore a dress you have already seen (the 3/4 length sleeve lipstick dress from Forever 21+).  So this is 3 work outfits and a casual Friday outfit!

For the first outfit, I paired a ribbed sleeveless black peplum top from Forever 21+ (which was a gift...thank you!), and a pair of burgundy cropped dress pants from Reitmans. The necklace is also from Reitmans which was a perfect addition to this outfit to give it some character. For work I almost always wear flats because its an old building with a lot of stairs and slippery floor. You may think a secretary sits down all day but honestly I'm running around all day so flats are the safest footwear all around!


The second outfit is a rose print tank top from Bootlegger with a grey skirt and black cardigan - both from Reitmans. Same black flats as the last outfit!


The third outfit is a black stretch cotton dress from Forever 21+, owl printed scarf from Old Navy, and riding boots from Steve Madden. I love this outfit!


And finally...casual Friday!!  My friend Kathy posted this sweater on my Facebook wall and I just had to get it. It is sorta like a sweatshirt but super thin and really soft!! The owl is pink sequins which is a little young but I still love it! It looks great with jeans but with a long tank underneath, it can also go with some leggings! The sweater is from Ricki's, jeans are from Old Navy, and the boots are wide calf "Bare Trap" boots from The Shoe Company.


Which one is your favorite? Comment below and let me know :)

As always, thanks for reading!

Much Love,
April
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment