Friday, June 7, 2013

Mini Fashionista - Introducing Ella

I have something a little different for today's blog post (I will post my weekly outfit tomorrow). This evening while I was out with my husband, my best friend Selena texted me a picture of her daughter (and my godchild) all dressed up in a super cute outfit that was totally worth writing a blog post about.

This is my god child, Ella. She's 6 years old (almost 7) and she lives in Ontario Canada. Isn't she beautiful?! Ella and I live thousands of miles apart but as she grows up and the stories I hear from her mom, I often wonder if she is somehow my child - she likes fashion, makeup, nail polish, pink, etc. As you can see, she's very tall and thin and her mom finds it difficult to find clothes to fit her body type. Maybe this blog post could help and/or inspire moms out there who find the same thing with their daughters - or maybe this is just an opportunity to brag about how cute my godchild is. Either way...here's my little fashionista! I was given permission by her mom to post her picture on my blog in case anyone is wondering :)



She's wearing a ruffled pink top from Justice, a black sequinned skirt from The Children's Place, leggings from H&M, a black shrug (mom tells me its from another dress she owns that came from Costco), and her Hello Kitty Socks & Monster High Ballet Flats are from Walmart. Every time I scroll up and see this picture my heart bursts with love. She's just the best!

I hope you liked this little twist in blog content. Keep an eye out tomorrow for the outfit I wore today. If you wanna see more of these let me know! :)

Much Love!
April & Ella
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment