Monday, May 27, 2013

Curvy Girl Fashion - Forever 21+ Peach Lace Dress

This blog is going to be short and sweet as I am not feeling well and heading to bed early tonight to get some rest. You may remember this dress in a winter outfit back in February paired with a denim jacket, tights, and riding boots. Now its Spring (almost summer!!) and today I wore it alone with no jacket, no tights, and some short tan boots to show a little bit of leg! This dress is so versatile - you can dress it up with some heels for a flirty and romantic vibe, or throw on some short boots like I did here and it kinda gives it a little bit of edge. It would also look great with some cute sandals or flats for the summer time. Every time I wear this dress I always get tons of compliments - today a little grade 2 told me my dress was beautiful :)

The dress is from Forever 21+ and the boots are from Payless.



See...short and sweet just like I promised. You should follow me on Instagram to see outfits that don't make the blog - my username is aprilpink. See you in the next blog (or on Instagram)!

Much Love,
April
xo

1 comment: