Friday, April 26, 2013

Curvy Girl Fashion - Red Jeans & Anchor Chambray

Happy Friday everyone!! Its finally starting to feel like spring here where I live and the temperature is climbing after a very long, cold Winter. Last weekend I hit up Old Navy and came across this gorgeous chambray shirt with an anchor print on it. Even though I already had a chambray shirt sitting in my closet, I brought it to the dressing room to try on anyway. I couldn't believe how comfortable and soft it felt...and it had an anchor print which is something I've been obsessed with lately so I brought it right to the check out (along with a few other items). As you can tell, I don't have much willpower when it comes to saying no to shopping :)

Today I wore it with my red denim skinny jeans, a long white tank top, and my navy blue Toms. After I got home from work, my husband and I went to the park to fly a kite. We actually had a lot of fun and it was some great quality husband and wife time together! And it was a great opportunity to get a shot of my outfit instead of a selfie in my long mirror!!


Here's a close up of the print...isnt it amazing?

And here's a shot of our kite flying today...so fun! 

Thanks for reading :) ...see you in the next blog!

Much Love,
April
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment