Friday, April 5, 2013

Curvy Girl Fashion - Chambray, Leggings & Boots

This is a very popular look but I wanted to blog about it to show you that curvy girls can rock it too! I went home for a few days to visit my family during my Easter break and took this along with me for a cute but comfortable lounging around outfit. The leggings are from Eclipse (they are made for short people...29 1/2 inseam!!), the chambray shirt and long white tank (gotta cover that bum...leggings are not pants!) are from Forever 21+, and the boots are my Steve Madden riding boots. For jewelry I just wore some leopard print earrings from Forever 21 and my Guess watch. But my best accessory was Dusty!! This is my brother-in-law's puppy but I love him like he's my own (and I'm pretty sure he feels the same way by how excited he gets when I visit and all the love and affection he gives me). He's a full bred Golden Retriever who's just a little over 1 year old. He's still crazy but very sweet and beautiful! Not to mention very photogenic :) 


I've done this outfit with a black maxi skirt, and with black skinny jeans - both look great! Its a common outfit for the Fall season but East Coast Canada Spring is quite chilly so its also a great Spring outfit too with some leopard print boat shoes or flats. If you wanted to wear this for summer, you could switch it up with some black Bermuda shorts and tan sandals or wedges. Every time I wear my chambray shirt I always throw in something leopard print for a little fun :)

Thanks for reading. See you in the next blog post!

Much Love,
April
xo

3 comments:

  1. I love love love that outfit! The dog is pretty cute too! Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the style very much. I am really addicted to sheepskin jackets at cwmalls.com, as they are nice, quality and in good value.

    ReplyDelete