Monday, April 8, 2013

Curvy Girl Fashion - Ankle Pants!!

I threw this outfit together last night as I was trying to fall asleep and thought I'd share it on my blog! I bought these ankle pants last week and instantly fell in love with them. They are extremely comfortable, trendy, and flattering (even on curvy girls). I love how they fall at the perfect spot to bring attention to your shoes (instead of covering them with flared pants). Best of all, I don't have to worry about any hemming (I'm 5'4 and really struggle with pant & dress lengths). 

I got these specific pair at Reitmans (in the plus section) - they are "dress pants" material so they are something I can wear to work but they can easily pass for something casual as well (I wore them with a white top, denim jacket & leopard boat shoes last week when I went for a coffee with my friends). Today I just paired the pants with a cream lace detailing blouse from Forever 21+, and some red flats from Payless (I always like to throw colour in there somewhere even though I was going for the black and white outfit trend). I threw on my black owl necklace & black Guess watch for jewelry and I really like how it turned out! Reitmans have really been stepping up their game lately for trendy pieces...they are really starting to steer away from "old lady clothes" which is great because there's not many places for curvy girls to stop in this city!


If you don't have a pair of ankle pants, I highly recommend you run out and get a pair for yourself. I love these so much and I'm going back to get a coloured pair very soon!

Thanks for reading! See you in the next blog :)

Much Love,
April
xo

1 comment:

  1. Whats wrong with your right foot? it's curved in, in every photo. Sorry of this is something medically wrong with you, but it looks f'ing retarded.

    ReplyDelete