Friday, March 8, 2013

Curvy Girl Fashion - Nautical

Its Friday again!! Today my outfit was something you would typically see on Pinterest (you know, those ones that don't have a model, its just clothes laid out for you to make an outfit?) but I totally love it! I've been looking for a nautical shirt for quite some time and couldn't pass up the price tag on this one. This was on the sale rack at The Gap for $23.99 (Regular $34.50)...when I took it to the counter to pay for it the lady told me it was $12.99! I could have reached over the counter and hugged her!!

The top is white with 3/4 length sleeves, red stripes and a navy ruffled anchor sewn on the front. Its kind of loose fitting so I gathered it up at the back for a more fitted look. I just paired my red skinny jeans from Bluenotes and a pair of Navy Blue TOMS. I plan to get at least another pair of TOMS for this Spring/Summer season (these are from last summer) because I absolutely love them!


The snow is melting and temperature is getting a little warmer here were I live so this week I've decided its time to ditch the socks, long pants and knits and break out the spring stuff! And you know what? It seems as though my "winter blues" are slowly starting to fade away!! There's going to be a lot more dresses and skirts here on my blog so get ready! I hope I don't jinx the weather :)

Before I go I have some big news. When I logged in to write this blog I found out that I've hit over 15,000 blog views!! Thank you to each and every one of you for visiting my blog and reading what I have to say. I truly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart <3

Much Love,
April
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment