Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Curvy Girl Fashion - Forever 21 Lipstick Dress

I know its not Friday yet but the dress I wore today deserves a mid week blog post! I actually purchased a white summer dress with lipsticks on it back in January from Forever 21+ but haven't worn it because its still kinda cold where I live. When I saw a black one on the website I had to get it too because well...I needed two lipstick dresses, right? This one is more for spring with 3/4 length sleeves, v neck (with built in slip for extra chest coverage) with a wrap dress style. Its made of 94% polyester and 6% spandex so its really comfortable, flattering, and work appropriate! My only complaint is the slip is made of polyester also so I find the dress slides around a little bit as I move throughout the day. Now don't worry...I think wearing this to a makeup gig would be really silly so I don't plan to make this dress my makeup artist uniform haha. But I think its great every day dress for someone who adores lipstick and cosmetics in general :)

Today I wore the dress with red flats from Payless and some nude stockings.


My other lipstick dress will be blogged about as soon as it gets warm enough to wear it so keep an eye out :). If you would like to buy this dress, its still on the website here!

Much Love,
April
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment