Friday, February 22, 2013

Curvy Girl Fashion - Tee + Blazer + Jeans

This is a pretty classic look that's been done a million times but never seems to go out of style. Curvy girls can rock the jeans, tee and blazer look too! You've seen this blazer before with red jeans, and a striped top but today I wore it with a pair of regular flared leg jeans from Bluenotes, a cream tee from the Gap (printed with a big tree and birds), and camel booties from Payless. I love this printed tee - it gives the outfit a little character but doesn't make it too overpowering. My husband actually gave me this for Christmas a couple of years ago (he's a great shopper...I'm a lucky wife). The blazer dresses the outfit up a little bit and the jeans keep it casual.



As always, I hope this inspired you! Thanks for reading :)

Much Love,
April
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment