Friday, February 15, 2013

Curvy Girl Fashion - Lace Dress + Denim Jacket

Happy Friday everyone! Its time for a new Curvy Girl fashion post :)

This look was inspired by a combination of outfits I pinned on Pinterest. I was originally looking for a cream lace dress but when Forever 21+ posted a peach lace dress I fell in love and had to get it! Its not visible in this picture, but the dress has a high rounded neck, unlined short sleeves, and a high back with full zipper. It fits great, its very flattering, and can be easily dressed up or down. Best of all, its appropriate - the neck line and length are not revealing. This dress is sold out on the website but I believe it was under $30!! For a casual Friday at work, I paired it with my Steve Madden riding boots, and a denim jacket from Old Navy. My jewelry was just my Guess watch and a colourful long owl necklace.


Denim jackets never seem to go out of style (if they do, its never for very long) so this is a great piece for any wardrobe when you style it right! I know this look is a little country-ish and its a little out of my comfort zone, but I really liked it when I put it together! 

I hope this outfit inspired you! Please comment and subscribe to my blog if you would like to see more outfits and beauty related posts.

Before I go, today I am very excited to announce that myself and my cute little Owl Love Dress are featured on the eShakti website under the section where they show real people (not models) in their beautiful pieces! Please see it here!! Thanks eShakti :) <3

Much Love,
April
xo

1 comment:

  1. April, you look beautiful and I really love a bunch of these outfits you've been posting! You make me wanna shop! Keep it up girl, you're doing awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete