Friday, February 8, 2013

Curvy Girl Fashion - Coloured Jeans + Blazer

I am back with another outfit! I got a package from Forever 21 on Monday and everything I got fit like a glove - especially my new blazer! I've been wanting a blazer for a while but could not find one I loved. Even though I couldn't try this on before I bought, it I knew it was perfect! Its black, lined inside, has shoulder pads to give it some great structure at the top, and its very comfortable! My favorite part is the tiny clasp at the front that cinches it perfectly at the smallest part of my waist (I learned that from Stacy and Clinton!) for a very flattering fit! It doesn't have a collar but I think that's what gives it character and makes it look a little bit more modern.

I paired it with a black and white dolman top from Forever 21+, brick red denim jeans from Bluenotes, and a pair of black mid calf boots (which you can't really see in the picture but I have my skinny jeans down over the boots). For jewlery I just wore an anchor necklace, my Guess watch, and a turquoise stone ring I got on eBay. I still don't have access to my husbands DSLR so here's another iPhone mirror picture:


If you are interested in this blazer, its still on the Forever 21+ website here for a very affordable price of $35.80! I hope you like this outfit as much as I do - I was so comfortable all day!

I am currently trying out a few makeup products to review for my blog so keep an eye out for them very soon!

Much Love,
April
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment