Monday, February 4, 2013

Curvy Girl Fashion - Business Casual Work Outfit

Hello all my beautiful followers! I've been getting a lot of blog hits and new followers over the last little while so I just want to say welcome...and thanks for stopping by!! I just hit 13,000 blog views!

Sorry I was a MIA the last couple of weeks - I was feeling uninspired and having a touch of the winter blues. But as I'm sure you all know, a little retail therapy cures all!! I got a lot of great pieces and I can't wait to show them to you guys!

I am back in the groove and I wanted to show you what I wore to work today. A lot of my sweet co-workers (and a bunch of girls in grade 1. They are the sweetest!) told me they liked my outfit today so I decided to take a picture for my blog. I didn't have my husband or his camera when I got home so you'll have to settle for an iPhone picture.


























The wide leg black dress pants are from Old Navy and they are seriously the most flattering and comfortable dress pants I own. I have multiple pairs of the black and grey I love them so much! The white blazer is from Bootlegger - its a beautiful soft cotton blend instead of the traditional blazer material so its really comfortable and light! When I found this I was actually looking for a white cardigan and came across this on the sale rack for $24.99. The sleeves roll up 3/4 length and have a striped print on the cuff! I'm very happy with this find, as you can tell. Anyway, Bootlegger had an additional sale - when you bought one item, you got a 2nd for $1 so I got the floral strapless top I'm wearing underneath for just a buck! For jewellery I just wore my heart key necklace from Old Navy and my Guess watch. Finally, for shoes I just wore some black pointy toe heels.

Thank you for reading. I hope this inspires you :)

Much Love,
April
xo


1 comment: