Monday, December 17, 2012

eShakti & Curvy Girl Fashion Coming in 2013!

Hi Everyone! 

Wow, its been a while since I made a blog post! I've been a little slack on the nail art because my day job has been so busy since going back in September and I use whatever spare time I have to relax. Plus, I have been head/chest cold sick since October so that's been really sucking the energy out of me. If you want to see what I have been up to nail wise you can check out my Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/aprilpinkbeauty.

Anyway, I have something very exciting to share with you guys today. I was contacted by a company to receive a product to review on my blog. The website is http://www.eshakti.com/ and they are "a fresh concept in custom clothing." They offer both design and fit customization for women size 0 - 36 for very affordable prices! I honestly haven't heard about the website until they contacted me and they were VERY generous to let me choose whatever item I wanted from the website to review. It took me a good day or so to pick my item because I loved all the pieces on the website! I finally decided on the Navy Love Owl Dress and I am SO excited to receive it and blog about it. Here is a pic of the dress I chose:


 And here's a close up of the print:



I received an email today about the status of the shipping on my dress and its already in Canada and it is scheduled to arrive at my door tomorrow! It started in India on December 13th so that shipping is lightening speed!! Even though its sleeveless I plan to make this dress something I can wear all year around with the right accessories so when I review this item I will show you how to wear it for each season, starting with Winter.

I already know that after Christmas I will be purchasing a few more items from this website, especially their dresses. So far I have shared the clothing site with my close friends and they are already planning to purchase some items as well! I will post my review blog post as soon as I receive my dress and ways on how to wear it!

So that brings me to some new blog content for 2013. You guessed it - Fashion! I have always been interested in fashion but never really acted on it because I had packed on a few pounds and was not comfortable in my body. I've recently been putting a lot of time and money into revamping my closet by throwing out old things and replacing them with fashionable, body and age appropriate items and I am really pleased with the result so far. I was thinking about doing a fashion post maybe once a week to give curvy girls some fashion inspiration because trust me - I struggled with dressing my body and there isn't many fashion blogs out there to help us. I was thinking about fashion blog posts early in the fall and being contacted by eShakti gave me to push to start it fresh in 2013. Every girl, no matter what shape or size, should be proud of their body - especially curvy girls!

Stay tuned for my review and Curvy Girl Fashion blog posts coming up in 2013! I am excited :)

Much Love,
April
xo

1 comment: