Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sally Hansen "Pacific Blue" - Review & Swatch

I finally gave in and purchased Sally Hansen's "Pacific Blue" polish after all the hype over the last couple of months from Youtube beauty gurus. I am in love with this! Right now I'm wearing it as both a pedicure and manicure. I rated it 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley and here's my written review:


The colour is like no other nail polish I've seen before...very unique, electric blue. You really only need 1 coat of this because it is very pigmented but I usually go with two to make sure its even. The formula dried a little fast and didn't go on as smoothly as other nail polishes I own but that's my only complaint! I tried this as a manicure first but I actually love this for a pedicure too. I'm wearing it on both right now (its July) and its so fun & summery!!! I use an OPI Base Coat and Seche Vite top coat and this polish did not move for an entire week. It didn't chip or even wear at the tips - very impressive! If you are thinking about buying this - I highly recommend you do so. Its gorgeous and definitely one of my favourite Sally Hansen polishes!



Much Love,
April
xo

2 comments:

  1. I have this color and love it! Looks so nice for the summer! I'm a new follower, I'd love if you checked out my blog and follow back if you'd like! xx
    Beauty by T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I followed your blog too :)

    Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete