Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sailor Nautical Nails

These have been on my list to try for quite some time and I'm really happy with how they turned out. It took a few tries to perfect them but I had some time to waste one evening so I could play around and get the exact look I had in mind.
I did some sailor stripes on my pointer, middle and pinkie fingers, an anchor on my ring finger and a ship wheel on my thumb. The blue is OPI "Dating a Royal", the red is from ORLY "Ma Cherie", the white is OPI "Alpine Snow" and the brown is OPI "Suzy Loves Cowboys".

 I couldn't think of a better occasion to break out the "Hey Sailor" collection temporary tattoos that MAC sent in my last online order.

And some awesome news to conclude this blog post - when I logged into Blogger to write this I realized that my blog has reached over 7000 views! Thank you everyone!!! :-D

Much Love,
April
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment