Thursday, July 5, 2012

Anniversary Nails & Wedding Makeup Pictures

On July 3rd my husband and I celebrated 2 wonderful years of marriage! I wanted to do some nail art based on our wedding colours - hot pink and lime green with small accents of black and silver. I didn't have much time so I did a simple polka dot design. I used a matte black base with different sized polka dots in hot pink, lime green and silver. I love how they turned out - so many people have asked me if they were the Sally Hansen nail polish stickers!


Before I go, I wanted to link you to the blog of Jennifer Dawe. She's a photographer here in St. John's whom I had the pleasure of working with in June. She took some pretty amazing pictures of me in action:
Jennifer Dawe Photography - Royal Wedding (Niki & Rob)


She's an awesome photographer and SUPER sweet - you should go like her Facebook page: Jennifer Dawe Photography - Facebook


Thanks for reading! I know I only have 23 "followers" but my blog view count is almost at 7000! Do the math - a lot more than my followers are visiting and reading :)


Much love to you all (even the haters),
April
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment