Saturday, June 2, 2012

TOM PETTY NAILS!

Yes, the caps are necessary in the title to get my excitement across because...


I am going to see Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers tonight AND tomorrow night! I am so excited to mark this off my bucket list!!


Ever since we purchased our tickets I immediately wanted to do some nail art that was inspired by Tom Petty to wear to the show. The broken hearts were an obvious must but my friend Kerri suggested I do an accent nail inspired by Tom Petty's album "Full Moon Fever". The album cover is gradient colours of pink, orange, yellow, lime and teal and I just happened to have all the colours to pull this off (because my nail polish collection is a bit ridiculous lol). Here is the album cover: 



And here's what I created:



I put a matte top coat on so it would photograph better and I think I like it way more this way! I'll be proudly sporting these at both Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers shows here in St. John's this weekend. I CANNOT WAIT :)! I'm off to get ready for the show of a lifetime!


Much Love,
April
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment