Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring Chicken Nails

Here's another Easter nail design! We had a snowstorm here in Newfoundland yesterday (March 31st - I know!) and the road conditions forced me to stay inside all day - what a great opportunity to do some new nails! 


For this design I did some spring chickens. I just painted my entire nail yellow with Sally Hansen "Yellow Kitty", then painted a white tip with OPI "Alpine Snow" (I got a new one, this time not matte finish) and nail art brush to do a jagged edge to make it look like a cracked egg. I gave them some eyes with OPI "Alpine Snow" & OPI "Black Onyx" and a little beak with OPI "In My Back Pocket". I finished with Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat and painted the egg part with Essie "Matte About You" to make it look more shell like. Hope you like it :)
I want to shout out to one of my good friends because its her birthday today! She's spending it in Ottawa with her husband & Hey Rosetta at the Junos! Hey Rosetta just had an AMAZING performance and I am very proud of them. If you have never heard of them, please go listen! 


Happy Birthday, Kathy! <3

Much Love,
April
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment