Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Owl Nails

Here's another animal nail design for you guys! Its another one of my favorite animals - owls. They are so mysterious, silly, and beautiful all at the same time. I saw an owl nail design on Pinterest but they were all different colours - pink, green, blue, and purple. I wanted to do something a little more realistic so I used some brown and beige (OPI "Suzy Loves Cowboys" & OPI "Samoan Sand") for the body, OPI "Need Sunglasses" & OPI "Black Onyx" for the eyes and OPI "In My Back Pocket" for the beak. This is definitely one of my favorite designs so far. 
An owl will soon be a permanent part of me soon as it is my next tattoo  - I'll post a picture when I get it done :). Speaking of tattoos, I'm getting my first one this coming Monday. Its a surprise - I will post a pic of it as soon as I can (when its freshly done or when its healed). Thanks for reading :)


Much Love,
April
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment