Sunday, March 4, 2012

White to Black Ombre Nails

I saw MakeupbytiffanyD & Current Custom girls from Youtube rocking the ombre nails and I immediately went to my nail polish collection to see if I had enough of each shade to try it myself. Sure enough, I have enough shades to do blue, purple, pink, green, and white to black ombre nails! I decided to try the white to black first and I love how it turned out! It super easy - just pick 5 colors and paint each nail one of the shades going from light to dark. Here are the products I used:
  • Pinkie - OPI "Alpine Snow"
  • Ring Finger - "OPI Skull & Glossbones"
  • Middle Finger - Essie "Chinchilly"
  • Pointer Finger - OPI "You Don't Know Jacques"
  • Thumb - OPI "Black Onyx"
In the second photo I put a matte top coat on them to see how it would look and I actually think I'm going to do my other hand in the matte top coat because I like it way better

Here's a photo!

My friend Kerri came over shortly after I did this manicure and she loved it so much that we did it on her nails too (while our men watched the hockey game). Here are her nails:



Stay tuned for more ombre nails in the colours I mentioned above! I am LOVING this look - its so simple but super classy, fun and wearable! You know you have too many nail polishes when you can do this look with several different colours LOL!

Much Love,
April
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment