Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pink & Green Polka Dot Nails

Just a quick blog post to show you guys my most recent nails. I absolutely loved my white to black ombre nails but I was really hard on my manicure this week resulting in some wearing and chipping. It was too early to do my St. Patrick's Day Green Ombre Nails so I had to do something quick in between and this is what I came up with. I was actually inspired by the different size polka dots on my shower curtain and I chose the colours pink and green because they are my favorite colours. In fact, I love them so much that they were my wedding colours! The base is just OPI "Alpine Snow Matte" then two shades of pink (OPI "la pazitively hot" & OPI "My Address Is Hollywood"), and two shades of green (Sinful Colors "Show Me The Way" & Avon "Electric Green") with two different sized dotting tools. Super quick manicure that's really fun to wear. I really love how this turned out!

And because I mentioned my wedding, I may as well show you how I used pink and green in a summer wedding! Here is my bouquet:

Next manicure you will see will be my St. Patrick's Day nails! Stay tuned!! :)


Much Love,
April

1 comment:

  1. This is so darn cute! Absolutely love it and curious to see what you will come up with for St. Patrick's Day :)
    SunshineCitizen

    ReplyDelete