Friday, March 23, 2012

Pastel Nails - Mini Egg Inspired

Just a quick post to show you what manicure I am wearing right now. I know its not Easter yet but with all the candy in the stores now its kind of hard to not get into the Easter spirit. Plus, I get Easter holidays - which I am really looking forward to. For these nails, I was inspired by Cadbury Mini Eggs - my favorite Easter treat! I just painted each nail a pastel colour and put Essie "Matte About You" Matte Top Coat to make it look like the candy shell. I skipped the little brown specks that you sometimes see on the outside (but not always) just so they look a more tidy. Here's what I used:


Yellow - Sally Hansen "Yellow Kitty"
Green - OPI "Gargantuan Green Grape"
Blue - OPI "What's With The Cattitude"
Purple - OPI "Do You Lilac It"
Pink - ESSIE "Muchi Muchi"



Now I'm craving mini eggs! Maybe this manicure wasn't such a great idea :)


Much Love,
April
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment