Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Day Nails - Pink & Purple Leopard Print

I hope everyone had a lovely valentines day. As I've said before, I am not much of a fan of the occasion but I got spoiled anyway. My day started with some gorgeous hot pink roses & chocolates from my husband, tons of love and valentines from the children at my work, a chilly 5k run, and came home to my husband cooking us supper! I'm a lucky gal! :)


I just wanted to do a quick blog post on what nail art I wore for valentines day. They aren't exactly a valentines day design but I think pink and purple are popular colours for the occasion. I really how the colour combo turned out and I love that I can continue to wear them throughout the week. First I used 4 coats of OPI "Princesses Rule" as a base (it actually layers quite nicely and doesn't bubble up). Then I dotted randomly with OPI "Do You Lilac It" for the spots and finished around the spots with OPI "Black Onyx" with a dotting tool. I did one coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" for some sparkle and finished with a top coat.



This week is also teacher/staff appreciation so everyone at my workplace has 1 person they have to treat throughout the week. It could be anything from lunch to little presents to cleaning snow off their car - whatever we like! The co-worker who received my name has been leaving me nail products and they are some pretty amazing products that are not in my collection! One of them was a GOSH "Nail Glitter" - I've been thinking up some cool ideas so stay tuned for that. 

Thanks for reading :)

Much Love,
April
xo

1 comment:

  1. Valentine's day this year was perfect for me!
    I love this animal print on nails :)

    ReplyDelete