Monday, February 6, 2012

Update & Photoshoot!

Hi everyone!

Sorry I've been MIA for the last two weeks but I haven't been doing much with my nails, work life has been busy and I've been running a lot. I'm in a great running club with my co workers and it keeps me very motivated. I finally reached my first goal of 5k and I feel amazing both mentally and physically (go me!!).

There isn't too much new - I finally got my hands on the new Urban Decay Naked 2 palette which I am in LOVE with. I will do a review on my blog in the next couple of weeks so keep an eye out for that.

Last weekend I had the wonderful opportunity to work with local photographer Mike Mahoney and get some experience in boudoir photoshoots. I did both makeup and hair on the models and it was so fun! Mike's photography is amazing and the ladies were gorgeous!! Please take a look at Mike's Facebook page for the photos taken this weekend (any photo that includes my makeup and hair will be tagged with my name):

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mike-Mahoney-Photography/188109901077

Big should out to Mike for such a great opportunity and fun weekend. I had a blast working with you! :)

I am hoping to get more inspired for nail designs in the coming weeks...maybe even something for valentines day (I am not a fan of the holiday but I may do some nails). I am also thinking about blogging more about makeup - doing looks with the new Naked 2 palette, my favorite MAC eyeshadow combinations, and looks using quads you can buy at the drugstore. I have a lot of drugstore makeup that doesn't get used very much so it would be fun to give it some love :).

Stay tuned for some new and exciting things coming very soon!

Thanks for all your support so far this year...you guys are truly amazing!

Much Love,

April

xoxo

1 comment: