Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years Eye Nails & Makeup

I just wanted to share the nails & makeup I wore for New Years Eve!


My nails were just two polishes I got for Christmas that I put together. The new years design I had planned didn't work out and I cracked a nail so I had to file them all down fairly short. I just wore OPI By Nicole "Prized Possession Purple" under OPI By Nicole "Gone Wishin".




This is definitely one of my favorite combinations I've put together so far. It doesn't have anything to do with New Year's, I know - but it was fun to wear while ringing in the new year with my best friends :)

Now, for makeup! I went with a simple silver smokey eye with winged liner. I put a little line of silver eyeliner under the wing and it was the perfect little addition to spice it up for a party!

Products Used:
  • MAC Electra (inner 1/2 of eye)
  • MAC Silver Ring (outer 1/2 of eye)
  • MAC Print (crease)
  • MAC Carbon (to darken the outer section)
  • MAC Brule (brow bone and blended down into the grey in the crease)
  • MAC Gesso (right under the eyebrow with a small brush)
  • MAC Blacktrack Fluidline (liner, wing, waterline and tightline)
  • Coastal Scents Liner in Silver
  • L'Oreal Million Lashes Mascara

Can't wait to start a new year of blogging, nail designs and makeup gigs! :)

Much Love,
April
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment