Thursday, December 22, 2011

Rudolph Nails

This is one of the last Christmas designs for this year but its a goodie! Everyone loves Rudolph (it beats me why all of the other reindeer used to laugh and call him names because I think he's pretty cool!).


I started with a blue (OPI "Teal The Cows Come Home") as a sky background for the base. Then I just filled in the head (OPI "Suzy Loves Cowboys") and made little ears with the nail polish brush. I made a larger dot with a white nail polish and a smaller dot on top with a black nail polish to make the eyes. Next I drew in the antlers with a black nail art pen and finished off with a dot of China Glaze "Ruby Pumps" for the nose! 
Sorry for the quality again, I took this with my point and shoot because I didn't have my husband's camera around this week to take the photo.


Wishing you all a very happy holidays and a happy new year!! :)


Much Love,
April
xo

2 comments:

  1. OhMiGosh these are adorable!
    Perfect for Christmas

    Liz
    http://www.aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a nice nail art. I want these nails.
    nail salon newcastle

    ReplyDelete