Sunday, December 18, 2011

Makeup - Hey Rosetta! Show

Your first question probably is "who is Hey Rosetta?" ...well, they're an amazing band from St. John's, Newfoundland (and also my friends! My husband was their drummer for a while too). If you've never heard of them and would like to check them out, please download their albums on iTunes and check out their website at http://www.heyrosetta.com

Anyway, every year they play Christmas shows here in the city and it is one of the most fun events on the year! I was lucky enough to do makeup for their  violinist, Kinley, for the Friday night show! She's one of the sweetest, most beautiful people I've ever met and it was a pleasure to do her makeup. Tis the season - I did a festive gold and green smokey eye and she totally rocked it!

Products Used:
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • MAC "Goldmine" (on the lid)
  • MAC "Humid" (in the crease)
  • Urban Decay "Loaded" from the UD<3NY palette (to deepen the outer v)
  • MAC "Brule" (under the browbone)
  • MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
I forgot my camera so I only have an iPhone pic. Sorry for the not-so-good quality.


Isn't she gorgeous?! :D

Of course, I had to doll myself up for the show as wel,l so I'll fill you in on what makeup I was rocking Friday night! I went for a neutral eye with the outer v darkened out a little more than my every day usual, some long lashes, winged liner, deep pink cheeks and pink lips. I also curled my hair with my curling wand!

Products Used:
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • MAC "Naked Lunch" (on the lid)
  • MAC "Brown Down" (in the crease)
  • MAC "Handwritten" (outer v)
  • MAC "Brule" (browbone)
  • MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
  • Ardele Lashes
  • NARS "Orgasm" (applied more heavily than usual)

Tonight I will work on my nail art design for my last few days of work before Christmas holidays :) ...so stay tuned!

You can now subscribe to my blog using your e-mail (G-Mail/Google account not necessary). Just type your e-mail in the box to the top right section of my blog and hit the submit button! You will receive a verification message that you will need to respond to and FeedBurner then activates your subscription. Now you will receive a notification when I post a new blog! :)

Much Love,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment