Monday, December 12, 2011

Holiday Makeup!

Gregory Gorgeous is one of my absolute favorite Youtube Gurus! When I saw his Holiday Makeup Tutorial I had to try it out - red lips and all! I didn't do the lashes because I was only going to a house party and I didn't want to look too glammed up. Here it is!






Products Used


Face
Aveeno Positively Radiant Moisturizer
Revlon Colourstay Foundation
Rimmel Concealer
MAC Loose Powder in NC20
NARS Blush in Orgasm


Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Goldmine (lid)
MAC Woodwinked (crease)
MAC Handwritten (outer to deepen the crease a little)
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline (upper lid, waterline and tightline)
L'Oreal Million Lashes Mascara


Lips
Annabelle Lip Liner in Red
Maybelline Coloursensational Lip Colour in Red Revival 
Lipgloss from La Senza
NARS concealer to clean up the edges

No comments:

Post a Comment