Saturday, October 8, 2011

Nails: Coloured Leopard Print

Sorry I've been MIA for the last couple of weeks but I was super busy moving and getting settled away into our new place. I did manage to get pictures the nails I did while I've been away so I wanted to come back to the blogging and share them with you. I didn't have much time to look around and get ideas for nail art so I just went with the simplest yet coolest nails I knew - leopard print. Instead of using the usual leopard colours I decided to switch it up and use some colour. Now, I realize leopards aren't coloured but its fun! And I always get tons of compliments on this design!

For this post I'm not going to include pictures of all the products because I'm kind of doing this entry in a hurry but I will continue to do that once things slow down a little.


The first ones I did were my wedding colours...hot pink and lime green!


Pink & Green Leopard Print
- OPI Nail Envy (as a base coat)
- Avon Electric Green
- OPI Pink Flaminco
- Black Nail Art Pen from Sally's Beauty Supply
- Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat
- Joe Fresh Matte Top Coat




Pink & White Leopard Print
- OPI Nail Envy (as a base coat)
- OPI "My Address is Hollywood"
- Milani - White
- Black Nail Art Pen from Sally's Beauty Supply
- Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat


I hope you enjoy! I'll be back to blogging regularly soon. I have a lot of cool ideas so stay tuned :)

Much Love,
April

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh their amazing!!
    I am also having crazy busy times atm- I think we all do dont we.
    It never fails to wow me how talented you are!!

    Liz
    http://aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete