Monday, October 17, 2011

Nail Polish Collection

My awesome (and supportive) husband took out all my nail polishes a few weeks ago and took some awesome pictures of my collection. There's too many to go into detail but its just a quick overview of what I am working with these days. I know its probably tiny compared to some people's collections but this is what I've purchased so far. I'm only big into nail polish since Spring 2011 so its grown quite significantly (to me) since then. If there wasn't things such as rent, bills, car payments, food and I still lived home with my parents I'm sure this would be a lot bigger!


OPI Collection




Everything!
OPI, China Glaze, Essie, Sally Hansen, ORLY, LA Colours, Revlon, Rimmel, Avon, etc



Perhaps it would be fun to do a post like this 6 months from now to see how much it has grown. I think I'll do that :). Thanks for reading/looking!

Much Love,
April

1 comment: