Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Nails Of The Week: Gradient Pink

Finally getting to post my nails of the week. I picked up OPI's "I Lily Love You" from the Nice Stems collection and was instantly inspired to do something pink. I chose a light pink, fading into a hot pink and the "I Lily Love You" fading into the tips. I wasn't sure it if it would work but I really love it!!


As always, I started off with OPI's Nail Envy Treatment as a base coat



Next I put Essie "Muchi Muchi" all over my nails twice

With a makeup sponge I blended OPI's "Pink Flaminco" into the light pink right to the tip of my nail

Finally I took OPI's "I Lily Love You" again with a makeup sponge and blended into the hot pink right to the tip of my nail.

And here's the result:



Until next time... :)

Much Love,
April

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog, I'm following plz check out mine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!
    I will definitely check out and follow your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete