Thursday, September 22, 2011

MAC Eyeshadow Collection (So far)

Hi everyone!

I wanted to share my MAC eyeshadow collection with you since I have some pictures of all my palettes. First things first...I live in Newfoundland, Canada and there is no MAC store here (I know...its depressing but probably a blessing in disguise LOL) so my collection may be a little on the small side but so far I'm  very pleased with it! I won't go into detail of each eyeshadow (if you're interested I've reviewed a lot of these on Makeup Alley but I will list my favorites at the end of this blog :).

Palette #1 (Mattes)
Vanilla, Yogurt, Charcoal Brown, Folie, Soft Brown
Blanc Type, Malt, Espresso, Handwritten, (BLANK)
Brule, Wedge, Brown Down, Mystery, Brun

Palette #2 (Neutrals)
Grain, Naked Lunch, Tempting, All That Glitters, Satin Taupe
Dazzlelight, Honesty, Amber Lights, Woodwinked, Bronze
Rice Paper,  Honey Lust, Sable, Romp, Patina

Palette #3 (Smokey & Gold)
Copperplate, Forgery, Gesso, White Frost, Goldmine
Print, Electra, Smut, (BLANK), Gorgeous Gold
Carbon, Silver Ring, Black Tied, (BLANK), (BLANK)

Palette #4 (Colours)
Pink Freeze, Swish, Expensive Pink, Moon's Reflection, Bitter
Beautiful Iris, Trax, Sketch, Freshwater, Aquadisiac
Free To Be, Cranberry, Shadowy Lady, Club, Humid

FAV's!
  • Blanc Type (Favorite highlight)
  • Wedge (Everyday crease colour)
  • Handwritten (Must have for brown smokey eye)
  • Brun
  • Naked Lunch
  • Grain
  • Tempting
  • Satin Taupe
  • Print (Go to for smokey eye)
  • Gesso (Highlight & all over lid)
  • Carbon 
  • Smut
  • Club 
  • Trax
  • Sketch
  • Cranberry
If you have any questions about any of these eyeshadows, please do not hesitate to ask :)

Much Love,
April      



2 comments:

  1. following!
    follow back?
    beautyfrombrittany.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a science and an art! :-)

    ReplyDelete