Saturday, September 10, 2011

Leopard Print Nails!

I usually do my weekly mani on Sundays but when I saw leopard print nails after watching a Youtube video by Cutepolish, I couldn't wait to try it. I ran out and bought the supplies today and I am beyond pleased with the result! My right hand ended up a little better than my left - on my right hand I did the black lines around the brown spots a little more squiggly than my left and it looks way more natural. Either way I'm a huge fan of these I'll be wearing these nails a LOT! Here's what I used:


As always, I used OPI's Nail Envy as a treatment and basecoat.


I started with 3 coats of OPI's Samoan Sand. I LOVED this polish on its own for perfect nude nails. Its a bit sheer and required 3 coats to be opaque but its a great polish that I highly recommend!
Next I dotted random spots all over my nails with OPI's "Suzy Loves Cowboys" from the Texas Collection. The more random and messy the better. I just used a tiny bit of polish on the tip of the brush and made spots with that. Just make sure there isn't a lot of nail polish on your brush but just enough to paint with
Finally, I went around the brown spots outlining randomly with a black nail art pen. I used "Cina Nail Creations" Nail Art Pen in Black. I LOVE this product...its just like using a marker. Picked it up at Sally's Beauty Supply

I finished off with my usual Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat

And here's the result!


 Until next time... :)


Much Love
April


No comments:

Post a Comment