Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Leopard print nails - matte edition!

There's finally an iPhone app for blogger! So here's an blog update from my phone :)

Today I finally picked up a matte topcoat when I was at the grocery store. I've been wanting it for ages but was sold out every time I checked. Today there was a bottle placed behind 2 different shades of polish just waiting for me! I'm going to stock up on this product when I can because the bottle is fairly small and I know I'm going to use it a lot! The brand is "Joe" and I got it at Dominion (local grocery store here in Newfoundland, Canada...I think is Loblaws on the mainland).

When I got home I put it on my newly manicured leopard print nails and I love the result! I also picked up a wet and wild party of five glitter which I'm super excited about.

Here's a picture of my nails with the matte top coat. Shortly after I took that pic I realized I had a cracked nail :(. I had to file down my nails a little bit because i am very particular about all my nails being the same length! They are still fairly long but I may keep this length as I am back to work at my other job that requires a lot of typing and using my hands.

Time to catch some zzz's before work tomorrow. Night y'all :)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!! <3
    Just downloaded the app too, thanks for the heads up!!

    Liz
    http://aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete