Sunday, September 11, 2011

How To: Tidy up your nails after an at-home manicure!

Since getting into nail art, I am always surfing the web for nail art ideas and I always wonder how people get their manicures so perfect. No matter how careful I am, I always get nail polish on the skin around my nails. Normally, I wash my hands and pick it off with my nails but that sometimes leads to corners chipped on my brand new manicure!

I googled it and found this link that is super helpful on cleaning up manicures and even how to make your nails look like you have perfectly shaped cuticles as well. I'll be trying this next time...I just need to run to Sally's and get some pure acetone (which will come in handy when I'm trying to remove glitter nail polishes too).


Enjoy :)


http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5889638/how_to_tidy_up_your_nails_after_a_home_pg3.html?cat=69

No comments:

Post a Comment