Today I tried out Aquadisiac with more neutral shades in the crease and outer corner for a very different but wearable look. Here are the products I used:
- Two Faced Shadow Insurance
- MAC "Aquadisiac" all over the lid
- MAC "Wedge" in the crease lightly
- MAC "Bronze" on the upper outer corner and on my bottom lashes
- MAC "Corduroy" on the bottom outer corner
- MAC "Blanc Type" to highlight brow bone
- MAC "Blacktrack" Fluidline as liner
- L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
Sorry for the poor quality...I took this with my iPhone.
I am really loving this look as well as this eyeshadow. I can't wait to see what I can pair it with next. I got the idea from http://www.macmakeup.net/mac-eyeshadow-combinations/ . I find this very helpful when I'm trying to find new looks and make use of eyeshadows that aren't loved as much as my favorites. I also find searching the eyeshadow on www.makeupalley.com helpful to see what people pair a particular eyeshadow with.
Stay tuned for a "Favorite MAC Eyeshadows" blog...coming soon!!