Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Makeup Of The Day: August 24, 2011

Since I don't have a MAC nearby, I had my friend pick me up two eyeshadows that I have been wanting forever! These eyeshadows were further down on my list because they are more on the colourful side and I was trying to build up my neutral collection.The eyeshadows she picked up for me were "Aquadisiac" and "Freshwater"
                                                   

Today I tried out Aquadisiac with more neutral shades in the crease and outer corner for a very different but wearable look. Here are the products I used:

  • Two Faced Shadow Insurance
  • MAC "Aquadisiac" all over the lid
  • MAC "Wedge" in the crease lightly
  • MAC "Bronze" on the upper outer corner and on my bottom lashes
  • MAC "Corduroy" on the bottom outer corner 
  • MAC "Blanc Type" to highlight brow bone
  • MAC "Blacktrack" Fluidline as liner
  • L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black

Sorry for the poor quality...I took this with my iPhone. 

I am really loving this look as well as this eyeshadow. I can't wait to see what I can pair it with next. I got the idea from http://www.macmakeup.net/mac-eyeshadow-combinations/ . I find this very helpful when I'm trying to find new looks and make use of eyeshadows that aren't loved as much as my favorites. I also find searching the eyeshadow on www.makeupalley.com helpful to see what people pair a particular eyeshadow with.

Stay tuned for a "Favorite MAC Eyeshadows" blog...coming soon!!

Much Love,
A. Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment